Overnight Boarding Services
Our boarding facility has been designed to provide your pet with a home-like atmosphere.
Exposed brick walls and skylights letting in plenty of natural light in safe and sanitary surroundings makes our facility anything but a typical kennel! Our facility boasts a state-of-the-art, climate-controlled environment with full sprinkler and alarm security system.
Our custom designed suites are private so your pup can relax and sleep soundly in his own space when his day of fun daycare play is through while the full glass doors allow your pup to see what’s going on around him. We also offer deluxe suites: well suited for multiple dog families and large breeds, these are extra-spacious bedroom suites with inviting raised beds, beautiful tiled walls, and soft lighting.
Your Dog’s Boarding Experience
A typical day for our vacationing pups goes something like this:
- Each dog is given a walk to stretch their legs and take care of business first thing in the morning, then return to a clean suite with fresh linens and fed breakfast.
- A little down time follows while their daycare playmates are checked in.
- All overnight guests are then placed into playgroups and the fun begins!
- Around 5pm the overnighters are returned to their suites to relax for an hour before dinner is served.
- The pups are walked again and enjoy a more private play time before they are tucked into their rooms around 9pm.
Hours and Rates
An abrupt change in diet can cause upset to your dogs digestive system so we suggest bringing your dogs regular food for a boarding stay. Individual meals may be packed in zip-lock bags per length of stay, or bring a container with instructions.
We can help keep your pet on any supplements or prescription medications while at Unleashed, including insulin and other injections.
Contact us if you’d like to arrange pet taxi for pickup/dropoff for boarding stays!
In the event of any illness or injury we will contact you and your veterinarian immediately.
During regular business hours we will transport your pup to the nearest veterinary clinic.
After hours and on weekends we will transport your dog to an Emergency Vet Clinic.